Build Your DUI Defense:
- How the DUI Process Works
- When you are arrested and charged with DUI, it is important to become familiar with...
- How to Protect Your License
- According to the Florida DMV, the defendant has only 10 days to file for a review of the case...
- How to Fight Your Conviction
- The following checklist defines the critical elements of a strong case to fight your conviction...
Fight Your Charges with a Tampa DUI Attorney
Just because you were arrested and charged with a DUI doesn’t mean you’re guilty or convicted. We’re here for you. Our experienced attorneys make a living by eliminating and reducing DUI charges.
You Have Questions. We Have Answers.
The consultation is free, and our Tampa DUI lawyers are ready to start working on your case. Our attorneys work vigorously to prevent DUI convictions from happening, or at the very least minimize them.
Don’t let the police ruin your life! They routinely take advantage of motorists in numerous ways. Some of their tactics and flaws include using un-calibrated breathalyzers, issuing fabricated statements, prejudicial field sobriety tests, not being up to date on their mandated DUI arrest training, and pulling someone over without probable cause.
If this is the second or third time you have been charged with a DUI, or someone was killed or injured, the penalties are worse. An individual committing a DUI for the third time within 10 years is facing third degree felony charges, which carries up to $5,000 in fines and 5 years in prison.
Get on the phone and contact us immediately. After a DUI arrest, you only have a limited amount of time to get your license back. Time is critial. We'll answer your questions and begin the process of building your case.